Located at 12504 137 Avenue in Edmonton, Alberta, Kensington Crossing is REDEV Corporation’s latest Real Estate Income Gain project for Canadian investors.
- This multi-tenant shopping plaza offers 65,281 square feet of rentable space on approximately 5.92 acres of land.
- Built in 1988, Kensington Crossing is a well-maintained plaza with 286 paved surface parking spots.
- Located at the corner of two arterial roadways in north Edmonton, the plaza has excellent exposure with a traffic count of 93,000 vehicles daily.
- 100% leased with strong, well-established tenants.
- REDEV Corporation is investing more than a million dollars in renovations and upgrades to the building facade and roof profiles of this property, to bring new curb appeal and eye catching variation to the overall area.
- Kensington Crossing is situated in one of the strongest economic regions in all of Canada.
70% of wealthy people have created their wealth through real estate investing. The REIG makes commercial real estate investment opportunities available to Canadian investors by breaking down a large investment into smaller amounts, thereby making it easier for individuals to participate.
Our goals for every Real Estate Income Gain project include:
- Security of principal invested
- Income producing
- Management ease
- Inflation hedge
- Growth potential
- Minimize taxes
REDEV Corporation has over $347 million in completed REIG projects. Learn more about this exciting investment opportunity – download the Kensington Crossing brochure in PDF format, and then contact us or use our information request form to receive your detailed investor’s information package.